Annual General Meeting Notice – Sunday 12th August 2018
12pm: upstairs in the function room
- Presentation and adoption of the Annual Report, including the financials.
- Adoption of the subscriptions for 2018/19
- Adoption of the new constitution
- The following committee positions will be elected at the meeting:
- President (Nina Brown – prepared to re-stand)
- Vice President (Allan Mills – prepared to re-stand)
- Club Captain (Dan Benton – prepared to re-stand)
- Vice-Captain (Jared Cummings – prepared to re-stand)
- Treasurer (Huw Mitchell – prepared to re-stand)
- Secretary – vacant
Any other nominations are to be sent to the Secretary (email@example.com ) before 5 August 2018.
- Nominations are also called for general committee members – nominations to be sent to the Secretary before 5 August 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org ). A minimum of 3 committee members are required and existing committee members may re-stand. Nominations will be accepted on the day if approved by the meeting.
- Any motions to be put to the AGM must be received by the Secretary no later than 5 August 2018 (email@example.com ). No motions will be received on the day.
The Club day will run as follows:
- Lotto 8’s races of combined school, Club and Masters rowers. You are welcome to watch from the deck or we can arrange for you to go out and get involved in the action in a coaching boat
- Coach boat naming
- AGM – to be held in the function room upstairs
- Presentation of Life Blazers to new life members
- Presentation to Club of 1880’s rowing medal
- Lunch for Alumni, Life, members and parents